Well, I guess it is true that a lot of ones inspiration comes from the things we read. In my case, this is already the 2nd time the title of an article inspires me to create my own [article]
So here goes, the 23 reasons to be happy today :
- I woke up before the alarm rang and I felt really rested.
- I dreamt that I was at home, in my own bed. It was nice.
- My friend and flatmate made me coffee.
- My other friend and flatmate got up grumpy and I gave her a hug. She growled.
- I saw on the weather forecast that today’s max would be 26 degrees.
- I was not late for the shuttle taking me to the office.
- The mean lady did not ask who was getting off the bus at the BlueCo, so I did not have to raise my hand and draw the attention of the whole bus. The driver just took me there.
- I changed the appearance of my blog and I really like it now.
- I had a very nice talk with my manager.
- I had a really nice lunch. I had super un-natural orange juice to go with it.
- I then had some hot choco and I talked with a person close to me.
- I set up a meeting in the evening to go have drinks with friends.
- I got an idea for a blog post. And I am writing it now.
- I don’t think my hair is all that bad today.
- It actually is sunny outside.
- I will not procrastinate : I made plans to actually do something I HAVE to do today. And I am certain that I will do it.
- I may be employed for some 2 more weeks, but I get to go home anyway, and work from there.
- I have a wedding I am really looking forward to, next week.
- I have great friends.
- I realized that when I get home, I will get to wear my cute boots, as it is already REAL autumn/Italian winter there.
- At the office, I sat near the window so I get to look out and let my eyes wonder over the green grass while I am searching for the right solution to a certain issue.
- I feel good today. I am actually starting to accept the 5/2 , 8 hour workday balance. I think, at least. And I guess it is not that bad to have a stress-less job, and then have enough energy left to pursue personal projects. That of course, if the latter applies. In my case, I have only recently reached this level where I am comfortable with what I do, and where there are less and less stressful moments per week, as I go forward.
- Have I mentioned the fact that there are 26 degrees outside, and today is the 26th of September?