McDonalds might not be the best choice for breakfast, but i felt like i deserved a treat after winning 2.46 Eur at the lottery :D
I kinda spent it all in 1 seating though.
This video deserves the new tag, because yes, this alwsaysmakesmefeelbetter!
P.S. Use in recommended dosages :)
1. I had a good night’s sleep, and i only snoozed the alarm twice.
2. I managed to do the 75 sit-ups and the 100 crunches. No luck on the leg raises though.
3. The bus came right as i was approaching the station, so i got to work quite early.
4. Had a nice coffee + sweet cheese at the balcony in good company.
5. Had a 2nd morning tea meeting on the balcony, still in good company.
6. Felt quite productive at work, stress levels were low and joke levels were high.
7. Listened to really nice songs while working.
8. My leg is feeling a lot better, as it is recovering from a small bicycle accident.
9. I have to participate in a late meeting, but my colleague offered to drive me home afterwards. Yey!
10. I laughed a lot today.
11. And then i laughed some more.
12. I promised not to get involved in issues that are none of my business. I hope i keep the promise.
13. I made a few good jokes today.
14. The daily grapefruit was really tasty.
15. Bought a new type of drink – it wasn’t too good, but it came in a very nice bottle, which i kept but might never re-use, but still.
16. Had tea with biscuits while watching the sunset with a couple of colleagues.
17. I organized the photos in my phone.
18. I wrote this list and i was smiling the entire time!